- The Group
- Group Companies
- News & Events
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer. As at 30th June 2015, the group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 6,400 outlets; employed over 170,000 people and had total annual sales in 2014 exceeding US$13 billion.
The group operates under a number of well-known brands across four divisions. The principal brands are:
- Supermarkets − Wellcome in Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines, Yonghui in mainland China, San Miu in Macau, Cold Storage in Singapore and Malaysia, Giant in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, Hero in Indonesia;
- Hypermarkets − Giant in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei and Vietnam, Yonghui in mainland China;
- Convenience stores − 7-Eleven in Hong Kong, Singapore, Southern China and Macau;
Health and Beauty
- Mannings in Hong Kong and Macau and mainland China, Guardian in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei and Cambodia and Rose Pharmacy in the Philippines;
- Maxim's in Hong Kong, mainland China and Vietnam.
Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. Jardine Strategic has a 78% shareholding in Dairy Farm.
(As at 30th July 2015)