- The Group
- Group Companies
- News & Events
- Jardine Matheson Interim Management Statement Issued
- Jardine Strategic Interim Management Statement Issued
- Schindler and Huawei Sign Global Agreement on Cooperation for IoT Connectivity
- JLT Named UK's Leading Insurance Broker
- Gammon Awarded Taikoo Place Project in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Comes Out to Support Mental Health at CENTRAL Rat Race 2016
Group Share Prices
User is hereby advised that the share price information provided on the Website is solely for your convenience. While we endeavour to maintain the integrity of the information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information for any reasons whatsoever. Jardines and its information providers shall not be liable to the user for any costs, claims, liabilities, losses or damages whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on this information.
Founded as a trading company in China in 1832, Jardine Matheson is today a diversified business group focused principally on Asia.