- The Group
- Group Companies
- News & Events
- Jardine Matheson Interim Management Statement Issued
- Jardine Strategic Interim Management Statement Issued
- JLT Announces Expansion of its US Specialty Capabilities and the Merger of JLT Specialty and Lloyd & Partners
- CENTRAL Rat Race Sees its Best Year Yet in 2014
- 2015 Pride in Performance Awards Launched
Group Share Prices
User is hereby advised that the share price information provided on the Website is solely for your convenience. While we endeavour to maintain the integrity of the information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information for any reasons whatsoever. Jardines and its information providers shall not be liable to the user for any costs, claims, liabilities, losses or damages whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on this information.
Founded as a trading company in China in 1832, Jardine Matheson is today a diversified business group focused principally on Asia.